Tuesday 29 June 2010

The Body Shop Body, Room & Linen Spritz...*sniff sniff*...

Having a nice-smelling room is something I absolutely must have – it can be horribly messy, but my room will never smell funky. The only exception is when my mutt Patches sleeps in my room, in which case I usually burn some essential oil or spray an air freshener.

Fast forward to my small room in Singapore, I don’t have access to all my home fragrance oils, not to mention having a burner in such a small space is rather hazardous. During a visit to the Body Shop outlet in Subang Parade, I came across their new range of Body, Room & Linen Spritzes and just fell in love – who wouldn’t love such a multi-tasker?


Description:
The Body Shop Body, Room & Linen Spritz is a scented spray that can be used in several ways to fragrance your home with immediate effect. It can even be used on the skin, and is ideal for fragrancing your linen when visitors come to stay.


The Verdict:
The version I picked was Green Tea & Lemon, which is infused with orange essential oil and Community trade honey to refresh the mind. I love citrusy smells, plus the green tea gave it a more mellow scent which helps especially in the evening – citrus usually wakes me up, and I don’t want to be smelling something extremely citrusy when I’m trying to fall asleep, right?

I’ve tried wearing it out as a fragrance during the day as well, and got ‘sniffed’ by some friends at work asking me what I was using (in a good way! LOL…) so it definitely passes the sniff test. I like the fact that it can be used in so many ways, which cuts down on needing separate bottles for each purpose.

At RM43 per 100ml bottle, it’s not too expensive so I reckon I’ll be indulging in this quite often. Oh, and did I mention it came in an entire variety of different scents?


Besides the Green Tea & Lemon, other varieties include Pomegranate & Raspberry; Mandarin & Tangelo; Jasmine & White Frangipani; Vanilla & Tonka Bean; Sandalwood & Ginger; Aloe & Soft Linen.

However, not all of them may be available in Malaysia – if I remember correctly, I saw Pomegranate & Raspberry, Aloe & Soft Linen, and Mandarin & Tangelo at the outlet I went to.

The bottles are all awesomely gorgeous with a different watercolour-like design for each scent. All of the ones I tried were pretty easy on the ol’ schnoz, so who knows, I might just pick up a couple more to try… :D




The Body Shop Body, Room & Linen Spritz is available at all Body Shop outlets nationwide and retails at RM43 for a 100ml bottle.


Rating: 4.5 / 5
Value: $$

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:44 am, June 29, 2010 , Blogger plue said...

finally something from TBS which i feel like getting! :D

me wants green tea & lemon too :P sounds like a nice refreshing summer drink!

 
At 12:49 pm, June 29, 2010 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

wow..that's new! I'd love to give them a try, wonder if they'll be bringing it down here? Hmmm

 
At 8:54 am, June 30, 2010 , Anonymous rinnah said...

Ooh, sounds heavenly... I might want to get the Aloe & Soft Linen one... :)

 
At 5:45 pm, June 30, 2010 , Anonymous gio said...

The scent sounds wonderful! I'm also curious to try the Sandalwood and Ginger one too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home