Wednesday 11 August 2010

Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Scrub Cleanser…

So fast and it's already the middle of the week - hands up, who’s tried the Crabtree & Evelyn Scrub Cleansers? I brought this down with me to SG to use, and it’s been a right interesting experience with this cleanser that’s for sure…


Description:
Crabtree & Evelyn Scrub Cleanser is a deep cleansing hand wash with a blend of plant-based cleansers and natural exfoliants to cleanse deeply whilst polishing away roughness and impurities. Hands are left looking and feeling soft, radiant, and more youthful. Free of parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, and propylene glycol.

The Verdict:
Given my love for the La Source and Gardeners scent (the range, not an actual gardener!), I’m glad that this smells exactly like the rest of its respective range. This lovely cleanser smells of a blend between fresh green clover, lavender, sage, rosemary and thyme (at least, that’s what the website says – I just know it smells heavenly).


The scrub cleanser comes in a glossy metal pump bottle which is pretty solid, but alas opaque again. What is it with companies that don’t want you to know how much more is left in the bottle/ tube?!?

Anyway, coming back to the scrub cleanser itself – when pumped out, it’s got iridescent green flecks scattered throughout the cleanser as well as some intimidating-looking scrub grains! No need to fear though, once you start scrubbing the grains melt along with the rest of the cleanser to form a nice paste. Needless to say, the whiff of Gardeners you get while scrubbing away is pretty therapeutic as well.

Unlike the usual soaps, this scrub cleanser has a pretty high moisturizer content so my hands don’t feel dry or cracked afterwards. All I need to do is rub a little hand cream in and my hands are good to go! :)

I love using this in the morning to get me going for the rest of the day…*sniffs hands* The scrub cleanser is available in a variety of scents, so go ahead take a whiff at them and let me know which one you love best! :D




Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Scrub Cleanser retails at approximately RM85 for a 250ml pump bottle at all Crabtree & Evelyn outlets. (can someone help me out with the pricing? I can’t for the life of me remember how much this cost!)


Rating: 4.5 / 5
Value: $$

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:16 am, August 12, 2010 , Anonymous xin said...

i think among all the scents, Gardeners is my most most favorite ^^

 
At 11:26 am, August 18, 2010 , Anonymous Indulgent Diva said...

Love this product!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home