Friday 19 March 2010

Oh the perks of the job... :D

It’s Friday!! And apart from the day getting off to a really nice start, my office also got the coming month’s magazines...and guess who scored all the freebies! :D (see, I knew I loved working here for a reason...*grins*)


Best part is, there was no ‘cut out and redeem at XYZ’ needed, all of them were pasted in or on the magazine...heehee...

So let’s see – I got samples of Asience Shine Therapy shampoo and conditioner, Kleenex hand sanitizing moist wipes (with the oh-so-cute Winnie the Pooh), Ginvera Green Tea cream samples, Himalaya purifying Neem face wash and L’Oreal Revitalift Milky Foam. Love!

Have a good weekend peeps...I’ll be trying to head down to the Kate Spade sale (thanks for catching that PB!), so let’s see if I manage to pick up anything good! :D

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:49 pm, March 19, 2010 , Anonymous Paris B said...

What fun! :D btw was it Kate Spade or Karen Millen sale? Don't recognize Kate Miller :P And don't tell me if there's anything good at Kate Spade - wish i was there :(

 
At 10:26 am, March 20, 2010 , Anonymous rinnah said...

So nice! I had a really sucky day on Friday, so hopefully the weekend is better...

 
At 12:35 am, March 21, 2010 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

these are the perks that makes you happy on a tiring day! :) Enjoy!! Happy weekend Bee!

 
At 10:41 am, March 22, 2010 , Anonymous xin said...

as we can see, singapore has much better magazines than ours! lemme know if there is anything really cool k :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home