Thursday 11 March 2010

inuovi ivoluxe lippie love...

I was first introduced to inuovi early last year, which finally got me sorted on wearing false eyelashes, and during one of their previous sales I picked up a ivoluxe lipstick which funnily enough, I only started using a month back. :D



Description:
inuovi ivoluxe lipstick is moisturising intense colour for lips that plumps up your lips for a seductively full and luscious look. Intense and wet shine colours with 3D lip plumping complex glide onto lips like silk for a full and glossy effect. Contains Evening Primrose Oil, Squalane and Sweet Almond oil.


The Verdict:
The shade I picked up was Flirt, which is a light pink shade with a hint of glitter. Now that no longer have the luxury of toting huge bags to work (no more car!) I had to seriously streamline the contents of my makeup kit – which means that this baby has the job of moisturising my lips as well as working as a lipstick.

I have to say, I actually quite like this – the colour’s rather sheer, but as I don’t really wear strong colours for work it serves my purpose. What’s more, it contains Evening Primrose oil so my lips look and feel smooth even after it’s worn off. I haven’t tried any of the other colours, but you can also check out Connie’s take on it as well.



inuovi ivoluxe lipsticks come in 40 shades and retail at RM55 each at all inuovi counters and standalone stores.


Incidentally, inuovi Malaysia is currently having their warehouse sales which were supposed to end tomorrow, but I was just told that the sale is being extended to Saturday per the above flyer. Discounts are up to 90%, plus a free lipgloss palette if you spend above RM50. I’ll be doing my inuovi shopping by proxy through a friend this time, so no impulse buying for me!

Has anyone gone for the sale already, or planning to go? If so, do share what you got or are planning to get yeah! :D

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, March 11, 2010 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

eeek, I got introduced by this lipstick last year too and I am still using it to date :) Love it!

 
At 10:20 am, March 12, 2010 , Anonymous xin said...

i did proxy shopping already :P wanted quite a few items, but sadly only got a pair of falsies :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home