Sunday 31 January 2010

End January on a nice note with reads from the girls…

Seems like January has just flown by, hasn’t it? I just realized with a start that I actually only have 11 working days for the whole of February too, so I’m gonna enjoy myself to the max! :D

For those of you fortunate enough to be on holiday tomorrow (either working in the FT area or having replacements for Thaipusam yesterday!) you might want to kick back and have a gander at some of the interesting things our little blogging circle has been up to in January. Heck, even if you’re working, it’ll definitely brighten up your Monday!

Would you stick your neck out for StriVectin’s Neck Cream? – Redlusciouslips (I would!)

Proven:inuovi pro-lash stands up to almost anything…even to high altitude! – Prettybeautiful (the lashes last simply AGES!)

Great step by step way to groom your eyebrows – Skindeco (mine are all over the place, I'm going to have to try this!)

Sometimes old favourites really are the best, especially if it’s St Ives Apricot Scrub – Soloverly (new packaging, but still just as effective!)

Want to take a peek in a makeup artist’s train case? – Askmewhats (I want to raid her case!)

Taking a closer look at MAC’s Love Lace Collection – Lipglosseater (loving the swatches!)

Sharing the love for LUSH Sultana of Soap – Pinkyplue (absolutely yummy!)

Heard of steam cream from Soap n Sorbet? – Mywomenstuff (got me so piqued I’ve ordered mine!)


As for me, I managed to pick up a bottle of Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion from Guardian at a bargain RM34.88 (usual price RM40.70) since it was on a special promotion. Seeing as how popular it is, I took a chance and headed to the tiny Guardian at Atria Damansara Jaya on Saturday hoping they would have it as three other outlets I’d been to had been sold out…and yay – they had 4 bottles in stock! Can’t wait to dig into it… :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:53 pm, February 01, 2010 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

whee! that's a good price :D a bottle will last you ages

 
At 9:13 am, February 02, 2010 , Anonymous xin said...

wow! ok..if u ever see one at promo price again lemme know ok!!! i need to get on the doing doing bandwagon !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home