Friday 29 January 2010

Clinique Juiced Up Colour – Spring 2010…


Clinique’s latest Spring 2010 collection – Juiced Up Colour is looking pretty yummy to me at the moment! :D Late last year I tried out the Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour which I loved for giving me lip-smacking ermm…lips! I dunno about you, but that had me just waiting for the rest of the Spring collection which I knew was going to be fruit-inspired.


And what a collection of fruit – damn the textured palettes! They look so pretty it’s going to be a real challenge bringing myself to desecrate the surface…*howls*…but all for the sake of beauty, eh?


One of the centerpieces of this collection is the limited edition Fresh Picked Allover Colour which has a lovely berry pattern pressed into the three soft shimmer shades. It’s absolutely gorgeous in real life and looks good enough to eat. :p (you'll see why in a bit!)


The other centerpiece is none other than the limited edition Fresh Picked Eye Shadow – seen here in Fresh Picked Berry. The other shade, Fresh Picked Pear has green-pale gold shades (which you can see below).


Clinique has also added a new Lash Power Volumising Mascara to its mascara portfolio in Black Onyx (seen in the main product picture above). As for me, I’m currently trying out the Fresh Picked Allover Colour in Mixed Berries and Fresh Picked Eye Shadow in Fresh Picked Pear from the Juiced Up Collection – will be back soon with my thoughts on the individual products once I’m through testing them, but for now I’d say they definitely warrant a closer look if you pass a Clinique counter. :)

Have you seen these yet, or tried them out? Let me know what you think, and have a brilliant weekend!


Clinique Juiced Up Colour – Spring 2010:
Fresh Picked Allover Colour (Limited Edition) – RM115
Fresh Picked Eye Shadow (Limited Edition) – RM75
Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour – RM66
Lash Power Volumising Mascara – RM75


Clinique’s Juiced Up Colour – Spring 2010 Collection will be available from February 2010 at all Clinique counters nationwide.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:40 am, February 06, 2010 , Blogger Shilka said...

Ah, those palettes are really cute! But then again I am a bit surprised with he colors :O I'd rather associate their richness with Autumn.. But it's just me ;D Thx for sharing the news! I totally missed that collection.

 
At 2:09 am, February 08, 2010 , Blogger Iced Nyior said...

OO i love the lip smoothie too. Just picked up one in Berry Boost.

I asked how much it was in Clinique 1Utama and the SA said its RM75. I said "wait i thought its, RM65 or so?" she said "No its RM75"

Not sure if she was the one misinformed or thats the selling price there. At any case, I got mine for RM66 at Isetan KLCC.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home