Monday 30 November 2009

Outshine Christmas Lights with René Furterer's Christmas 2009 Sets…


In the next installment of Christmas shopping temptations, René Furterer has some gift sets with your crowning glory in mind (but of course!) to get you all nice and shiny before the Christmas parties hit. Rather than just being a hair treatment setup like Trichokare (I'm never setting foot in that place again!), Svenson or Yun Nam, they also offer their own range of hair-care products that smell pretty good!






Okara Coloured Hair Set (RM89)

The sets range from RM89 – RM109 which make them pretty affordable. Thankfully, I’ve not had a bad experience at René Furterer yet, and definitely none of the hard-sell or “see how bad your hair is, you have to join us now!” gimmicks. It’s a good thing too, cos otherwise I’d be torn between wanting their products but adamant about not giving them any business. In this case, no problem! :D

I’ve been using the Fioravanti Shine Enhancing spray for a couple of weeks now, and it’s been working pretty nicely! The scent’s light enough not to interfere with any of my other fragrances, but adds a nice boost to my hair as well – I’m gonna be glistening under the Christmas lights this year! :D (well, my hair anyway!)

You can get the René Furterer sets from the René Furterer Institute at Pavilion KL (Lot 6.29) or Isetan KLCC.


Coming up: Gift sets from Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, Origins, Shu Uemura, The Body Shop, Bobbi Brown and La Mer.

You can follow the 2009 Christmas collections lineup here. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:02 pm, December 07, 2009 , Blogger Shortcake said...

I like the scent from the Fioravanti spray too!

 
At 6:07 pm, December 07, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

shortcake: if i go by the number of friends sniffing my hair trying to figure out what i put in, it's a pretty big hit! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home