Sunday 31 May 2009

A present from the colleagues…

I do apologize for the recent lack of posts – some of you would have known about the recent turn of events in my work life (yes, I do have a day job! LOL…). Last Thursday was my last day at work, after which I’ll be taking a bit of a break to focus on my sites as well as a couple of other things before getting back into the rat race…hehe…

The colleagues had a hilarious send-off for me on Thurs (yes ma dears, I’m going to miss you all terribly too!) but this was really the icing on the cake – they really do know me and my penchant for purple!

I was quite amused that they bought the “Wrinkle Reduction” set (hmmm…what are they implying?!?), but it does come with the Perfectionist CP+ which they’ve heard me raving about, so I’m downright touched that they remembered all this! Love you guys!! (and now I have even more stuff to review!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:07 am, June 01, 2009 , Anonymous prettybeautiful said...

awwwwwww your colleagues are such nice people! i want to go work in your company!!!

 
At 3:12 pm, June 01, 2009 , Blogger PB said...

Aiyah... so how the one we got?! o_O teehee... very sweet of them though

 
At 6:05 pm, June 01, 2009 , Anonymous rinnah said...

I want such nice colleagues too!!! Hehehe. :)

 
At 2:27 am, June 02, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

how sweet of your colleagues :D

 
At 7:10 pm, June 04, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

the colleagues were definitely very sweet...and they really knew me well by then! so loving the CP+... :D

 
At 3:34 pm, May 23, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home