Monday 10 March 2008

Nichii Moving Out Sale…

Seems like my last couple of posts have been on nothing but clothes, but I can’t help it – there are just so many nice sales going on in town!

This just in…the Nichii Fashion City outlet in Sungai Besi is moving to another location in the Fraser Business Park, so they’re currently selling off all their stock at 10%-80% off…good news for you clothes-aholics eh? They’re got some absolutely divine dresses in with plenty of stock left, so do drop by before the end of this month (March 31st) to pick up some bargains.

I bought this yesterday while I was there – a off-shoulder top with ‘popcorn’ ruching – and at 50% off, it’s a mere RM19.95 (after discount). Prices start from RM9.00 upwards, so you know what to do yeah?

Oh, and effective mid-April 2008, this will be Nichii’s new address:

Unit 26G-38G,
Jalan Metro Pudu,
Fraser Business Park,
Off Jalan Yew,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
(It’s just further down the road from the current location)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:54 pm, March 12, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

I just LOVE Nichii. I remembered buying this gorgeous white autumn/spring coat for just RM70, when it would normally cost over RM200. Yay to bargains!

PS: That's a lovely top you bought btw ;)

 
At 12:36 am, March 14, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

tine: No kidding..a COAT? K lah, probably coming in handy soon for you.. :) [would be too hot here leh!]

And I like my top too..wearing it to work tomorrow...heehee..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home