Saturday 8 March 2008

Weekend Thai Fest @ Atria Shopping Centre...

Update (9 Mar): The fair's going to be at Atria until 9th April...yay!! :)



There's a Thai Fest going on at the Atria Shopping Centre in Damansara Jaya today and tomorrow (8th-9th March) where they've actually brought in Thai vendors to sell their wares. I was there earlier today - they have some nice clothes on sale (a few actually cheaper than if you were to go to Bangkok and buy), so do hop over there to take a look before it's gone...

Also, if your stomach's in the mood for Thai, some of the vendors have set up a food stall selling authentic Thai fare such as tom yam and mango / papaya kerabu salad (aka. som tham). I got a chance to try a packet of battered fried mini shrimp (you can eat the entire shrimp, head and all!) and it's REALLY good...I kid you not. Crispy and spicy...ooo...

Also bought a top from there (and this is coming from someone who goes to Bangkok every year to shop) for a bargain RM25...so whaddya waiting for?


Have a good weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:27 pm, March 08, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

Som Tham!! YES!! IT'S SOM THAM!!!!

OMG, you know how long I've been thinking of what you call the papaya kerabu salad?! I've been racking my brains for days!

Mmmm I miss it lah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home