Wednesday 19 March 2008

EI Solutions Lash Primer Lash Conditioning Treatment...


Before I go into this review, Cosmobeaute Asia is an annual expo that takes place over 3-4 days at the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC). A lot of foreign makeup companies choose to showcase their products at this event, which makes for a fantastic ground to pick up samples, as well as find out about the latest items to hit the beauty market.

At the last Cosmobeaute Asia, a Korean company representing EI Solutions caught my eye, or rather, lashes with its Lash Primer Lash Conditioning Treatment. It’s a conditioning treatment for your lashes that promises lush, full lashes with continued use and maximizes the effects of your mascara – apparently a godsend for those with damaged and brittle eyelashes. The product also promises a slew of benefits:
  • Nourishes your lashes with Wheat Germ Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Silk Protein and Soybean Protein
  • Repairs and strengthens damaged and brittle lashes
  • Lengthens and strengthens eyelashes
  • Locks in mascara color for up to eight hours
  • Makes mascara smudge-free and run-free
  • Allows for easier, more gentle removal of mascara


Directions:
To apply, sweep the Lash Primer brush through upper and lower lashes to desired length. Allow the formula to set for 60 seconds before applying regular mascara.


The Verdict:
Apart from the price and difficulty of getting it here, I cannot find anything bad to say about this product – I LOVE IT! Dang…should have done more eyelash-batting when I had it on. You would not believe how amazing my eyelashes looked then – I could even omit the mascara altogether and simply curl my lashes to get a natural, yet full look. I’m only sorry it ran out too fast, and I haven’t been able to get my hands on another tube since (without ordering online, that is).


EI Solutions Lash Primer Lash Conditioning Treatment can retail from as low as USD$17.00 – check out Sephora.com for more details on how to order yours. Alternatively, Cosmobeaute Asia will be back in Malaysia this July.


Rating: 5 / 5
Value: $$

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home