Monday 7 January 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadows –now in Singapore!

While I was out and about last weekend in Singapore, I spotted Maybelline’s Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadows – finally, the wait is over! There have been rave reviews about these online, so it’s nice to know they’ve finally hit the sunny little island (translated – within easy reach!)

There are a total of 8 colours available – Bad to the Bronze, Fierce & Tangy, Painted Purple, Tough as Taupe, Tenacious Teal, Edgy Emerald, Bold Gold and Audacious Asphalt.

I was messing about with the testers at BHG, and so far Bad to the Bronze seems to be my favourite out of the lot, with Audacious Asphalt coming in a close second. I’ve seen them available at BHG, Guardian and Swanston so far, so they shouldn’t be difficult to hunt down. They’re going for SG$15.90 each if I remember correctly, although you can get them for SG$12.95 at Swanston.


PS: A very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can’t believe we’re already into the second week of January, and I’m still editing photos from November (super fail, this one). First and foremost resolution for 2013 – get back to some semblance of regular posting! :)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:39 am, January 08, 2013 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Come on! if these babies made it to Singapore, I don't know why they can't make it down here! i'm sure a lot of ladies in PI would love to give these a try but they don't seem to make a dramatic entrance!

 
At 3:47 pm, January 09, 2013 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: aww, I'm sure they'll slowly make their way over to you - let me know if you need any help sending some over! ;)

 
At 9:41 am, April 10, 2013 , Blogger pj said...

hi Beetrice, I saw it in Guardian, retailing at RM19.90 (if I saw it correctly).
8 colors!

 
At 11:06 am, April 10, 2013 , Blogger beetrice said...

pj: hi pj, thanks for the heads up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home