Monday 27 December 2010

Winners for 12 Days of Christmas with I Nuovi – Day 3 to 12…

First off, a belated Merry Christmas to all! I know there are 10 random winners waiting for the I Nuovi Lip Polishes, so without further delay here they are! :D *drumroll*...:

Day 3 – Sabrina of xsabrina.ab[at]gmail[dot]com who requested Lotus

Day 4 – Shin Thian of sweetheart0222[at]gmail[dot]com who requested Honey

Day 5 – Kim Fah of kimfah[at]gmail[dot]com who requested Lotus

Day 6 – Angel Chen of angel1988my[at]gmail[dot]com who requested Lotus

Day 7 – Dreamer of quinieleong[at]yahoo[dot]com who requested Clove

Day 8 – Phaik Kin of popolau[at]hotmail[dot]com who requested Vanilla

Day 9 – Ee Laine of homeypau[at]gmail[dot]com who requested Cinnamon

Day 10 – Milktea of ccw_storage[at]yahoo[dot]com who requested Hibiscus

Day 11 – Electronicfly of electronic.fly[at]gmail[dot]com who requested Tulip

Day 12 – Isabel Lee of deariesx[at]hotmail[dot]com who requested Tulip


Congratulations ladies, I’ll be dropping you each a mail shortly for your details. You have 48 hours to respond, failing which I will select another winner.

Here’s to a great year ahead! :D

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:00 pm, December 27, 2010 , Anonymous Phaik Kin said...

Hi Beetrice!

My email address is polopau[at]hotmail[dot]com
and not popolau. :)

Could you please send me the email so that I can reply with my details?

Thank you!

 
At 6:49 pm, December 27, 2010 , Blogger Isabel said...

Replied the email. Thanks, Beetrice! ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home