Wednesday 15 December 2010

Winners for 12 Days of Christmas with I Nuovi – Day 1 & 2…

Hi ladies! Just to let you know that I’ll be announcing the names of the winners in batches of 2 days so that it’s easier to track.

And now, for the winners from Day 1 and 2, selected at random from the qualified entries *drumroll*...:

Day 1 – Isabel Ryaant of sangria[at]gmail[dot]com who requested Tulip

Day 2 – Lisa Sam of lisa_sam78[at]yahoo[dot]com who requested Wolfberry



Congratulations ladies, I’ll be dropping you both a mail shortly for your details. You have 48 hours to respond, failing which I will select another winner.

To everyone else, there’s still another 10 chances to score yourself a I Nuovi lip polish, so good luck to all! :D

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:10 am, December 16, 2010 , Anonymous Lisa Sam said...

Thanks Beetrice! Email sent :)

 
At 9:28 am, December 16, 2010 , Anonymous Isabel said...

OMG that's me! Thanks! Shooting you an email now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home