Monday 16 November 2009

What should I get a golf addict this Christmas?

I’m sure the above title was probably going through the mind of the designer when this was being conceived – Triumph has just launched their latest bra that – wait for it – unfolds into a putting green. Trust the Japanese to come up with something like this! :D


Reiko Aoyama, the campaign girl for Triumph International modeling the “Make-The-Putt-bra”


When unfolded, the bra turns into a self-contained 5 foot long putting mat complete with tee, golf ball (just one?), and a “quiet flag” (cunningly fashioned out of the skirt). It even has an audio recording that says “Nice in!” when the player gets a hole-in-one. (yes, I realise so many double entendres could come out of that sentence…heehee…oops, I did it again)


Then again, it does solve the problem of “what to get?” for a golf-crazy friend. I say friend, because buying this for a relative is just asking for trouble – my dad may be a golf fanatic, but I’m drawing the line at anything more than golf-themed ties, golf balls and the occasional book (!!)

Who would the outfit be more tailored for I wonder – the ladies or the men? Bears some thought eh? *wink*

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:02 pm, November 16, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

O_O

word verification: opentru. how appropriate

 
At 3:17 pm, November 16, 2009 , Anonymous xin said...

ok..this is really the Japanese thing. LOL.

 
At 3:17 pm, November 19, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: teeheehee!! but very kawaii for those who really like golf I suppose...although I don't know anyone who would actually wear it...

xin: it is, isn't it? :D my eyes nearly popped out when I saw it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home