Monday 9 November 2009

The Body Shop Love Etc…™ Love Truck @ 1 Utama…


So, did any of you make it to Sunway Pyramid or 1 Utama for the Body Shop Love Etc…™ Love Truck roadshow over the weekend? I hopped over to 1 Utama on Sunday to catch a gander, and was pretty glad I did!


I want one of these…I actually didn’t notice it was a swing until I saw the emcee climb up there!


As mentioned in my earlier post, there are selected shower gels and lipbalms going for just RM10 each – no kidding! :) For shower gels, there are peach, pomegranate and strawberry variants, while for lipbalms you can choose from Satsuma, strawberry or pomegranate. The selection is subject to change at each location, but nevertheless still a sweet deal (sorry couldn’t resist!)


While we were there, I saw this girl pedaling around in the distance in a funny looking set of wheels…in case you were wondering, the handlebars were modified to form the base of the big heart! :D


Don’t play play…Xin and myself ended up derailing one of the guys riding that bike to let us have a shot…so kewt!

There were also performances by some dancers which were pretty good (they had to be for a small kid to decide he also wanted to dance! I uploaded the video to the Facebook Body Shop page, so you can pop over there to have a look if you want) The Love Truck will be in SS2 today, as well as in Bangsar this Thursday…so who’s going to drop by this round eh? *wink*

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 5:48 pm, November 09, 2009 , Blogger plue said...

sunway got peach, pomegranate n raspberry for shower gels!

i dunno if i shud go grab the pomegranate or not now. i got 10bottles of shower gels =_=

and u n xin sho cute!

 
At 5:53 pm, November 09, 2009 , Blogger Jamilla Camel said...

What a fun event!! I love their shower gels!

 
At 8:53 pm, November 09, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

both Xin and you look toooo cute! I'd go crazy laughing and won't be able to ride the bike! :)

 
At 10:35 pm, November 09, 2009 , Blogger Jenn said...

Awww... you and Xin look so adorable!! hehehe!! :D And thanks for sharing about the RM10 offers!! I got the wonderful Plue to help me snag two shower gels! hehehe!! :D

 
At 11:54 am, November 11, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

plue: haha...shower more lor.. ;) the pomegranate smells nice...

jamilla camel: which one is your favourite flavour? I'm partial to their pink grapefruit.. :D

askmewhats: who says we rode it? hehe...we just hijacked it to play play... :p

jenn: yay for proxy shopping and RM10 deals! :D

 
At 11:34 am, November 15, 2009 , Blogger Mariam Badidu said...

im soo gonna get there today!! lucky i found your blog!! hehehehe.... thanks so much for sharingggg!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home