Tuesday 27 October 2009

What will you be this Halloween? :D

Halloween is fast approaching this Saturday, isn’t it? I always thought Halloween was only celebrated in the US when I was younger – definitely no trick or treating for me as a child, but there seems to be a proliferation of Halloween knick-knacks and outfits hitting every imaginable store these past few weeks (even Carrefour!)

Of course, Halloween would not be complete without its scary/funny/weird outfits, which nowadays isn’t limited to just children and pumpkins – when else can grownups dress like they’re insane and get away with it? LOL!

Personally, I was rather taken by these wigs I saw when I dropped by Paperdoll over the weekend…in such bright colours too! (can double up as a safety reflector too – I’ll probably be visible at 50 metres!)


The wigs are available in fluorescent red (only short bob available), blue and pink (short or long) - the red reminded me of Alias (Jennifer Garner), and the blue reminded my friend of Aqua's Barbie Girl! *ooops*


Hamming it up with Prettybeautiful – see what I mean by grownups gone insane? :p


This is my favourite out of the lot actually – whaddya think? *wink* I reckon if I add a little dominatrix to it with some goth makeup I’ll be ready to go! :D

The wigs normally retail at RM58 each, but have been marked down to a bargain RM39 each, which is pretty good value. They don’t ‘cook’ your scalp either since the cap is well-aerated…no point in having limp stinky hair once you take it out right?

On a side note, what are YOU going to be dressed up as for Halloween? :D


Paperdoll Boutique
Lot L1-43, 1st Floor,
Tropicana City Mall,
Jalan SS20/27,
47400 Petaling Jaya

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 4:59 pm, October 27, 2009 , Anonymous Gallivanter said...

Or you could opt for my costume I used for Thrill the World. :-P

 
At 6:42 pm, October 27, 2009 , Blogger LyNn said...

i want angel wings :P

 
At 7:37 pm, October 27, 2009 , Blogger Janice said...

lol... i've failed in my Chinese Opera look... :(

http://seekforbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-attempt-chinese-opera-failed.html

 
At 7:56 pm, October 27, 2009 , Blogger Sherry said...

pretty! love the colour.. not sure when can drop at the shop to see :)

 
At 11:32 pm, October 27, 2009 , Anonymous andrea said...

you're really fair... i think you'd look good with light hair!

 
At 6:16 am, October 28, 2009 , Blogger Tine said...

Eeek! FUN!!! :D :D

No plans for Halloween. Boring nyeerrr ...

 
At 10:04 am, October 28, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

I like the pink one too! The wigs are outrageous! great for parties though

 
At 3:26 pm, October 29, 2009 , Anonymous iamthewitch said...

*woot* Great meeting you that day dearie! And you look really punk with the short bob!

 
At 12:12 pm, November 11, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

gallivanter: err...I'd be a bit too 'thrilled' to pull that off! :D

lynn: I think there was this shop in SS2 selling really elaborate angel wings - looked really cool! where did you get yours?

janice: still quite cute wat! :D

sherry: anytime also can - lemme know which one you like! :)

andrea: thanks! don't want to go too light though, i'm preferential towards reds! :D

tine: LOL..not as if I had that big plans for Halloween also...hehe...did kiddies come to your door Trick or Treating?

connie: outrageous, yes...but all the better to party with! :D

iamthewitch: lovely meeting you too! methinks the blue would've looked chilling on you...wanna try? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home