Sunday 23 August 2009

Scentio Skin Refining & Whitening Scrub Milk Plus…

While in Bangkok previously, I went past the Beauty Buffet outlet near MBK and this caught my eye. When I tried it at the shop it reminded me somewhat of Ginvera’s Marvel Gel, so I decided to bring back a tube to see if it would make a good alternative… :)



Description:
Scentio Skin Refining & Whitening Scrub Milk Plus (Scentio Milk Plus) enhances the exfoliating process and promotes growth of healthy new skin cells while milk essence and herbal extracts help to moisturize and nourish your skin, leaving it radiant and soft to the touch.

Scentio Milk Plus contains milk essence, herbal extract, trypsin protein and natural fruit BHA (beta hydroxyl acid). The natural BHA and trypsin protein enhances the exfoliating process, unclogs the skin’s pores, promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells and help to prevent the formation of acne while milk essence and herbal extract moisturize and nourish your skin leaving it brighter and softer.



The Verdict:
Scentio goes by the tagline ‘inspired by nature’, which promises natural skincare products and organic blends. When I first squeezed it out, I was immediately transported to the beachside by its coconut scent. It’s not overpowering, and quite pleasant.


The gel comes out clear, and spreads very easily. To use, I just simply have to spread a thin layer on dry skin, wait for a minute, then start rubbing gently in circular motions.


What I end up getting is little balls of dead skin, which is similar to the likes of the Ginvera Marvel Gel. However, I reckon this works a lot better than the Marvel Gel since it literally removes all my dead skin, and brightens my skin tone. Just twice a week with this and I’m left with nice smooth skin – and it’s a fair bit cheaper than Ginvera too!

Bummer though, cos I’m about to run out of this (time to make another trip back to Bangkok!) so now I’ve limited my use to once every other week to brighten up my skin, and alternate it with my Kiehl’s Brightening Exfoliator. No more flaky skin for me! :D Scentio Milk Plus is also suitable for all skin types.


Scentio Milk Plus retails in a tube of 100ml and retails for approximately THB218 (about RM22) and can be found at all Beauty Buffet outlets in Thailand.


Rating: 4 / 5
Value: $$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home