Friday 21 August 2009

Beautilicious Clearance Sale…

Whee!! It’s finally Friday!!

For those of you that are into Beautilicious’ products (or just looking for some good deals on cosmetics!), Beautilicious will be holding a clearance sale from 26-28 August @ 10am – 7pm.


Prices start from RM5 upwards and there are limited quantities available, so if you want to get first pick I’d advise you to get there early! :D Personally, I’m eyeing their eyebrow shaping kit and a couple of other items, so maybe I’ll see you there!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:55 pm, August 21, 2009 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

I want the victoria palette!! no idea how to get to the place though O_O

 
At 11:22 pm, August 21, 2009 , Anonymous Jo said...

Aww, wish I could go; was hoping to perhaps pick up another Glossy Jam lip gloss. Darn lack of transport. ;(

Enjoy yourself though!

 
At 1:07 am, August 23, 2009 , Anonymous rosyrose said...

Aww man, wish I could go..i'm eyeing their brow kit too and few other stuff but never got me hands on em coz of the price...T_T

 
At 10:53 am, August 27, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: LOL!! we shall see ma dear...we shall see...

jo: thanks! i had a great time, and if you have a chance it's really worth checking out..

rosyrose: their brow kits were on special price - very affordable now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home