Sunday 26 July 2009

Stage Nail Polish…

While at the Alliance Cosmetics Beauty Shoppe the other day, I was ‘persuaded’ by a friend to try Stage’s nail polish, and picked out a lovely pearl chocolate shade.

If I’m not mistaken, this shade was called Alluring, which looked very slightly lighter in the bottle, but translated to a dark chocolate brown when applied on my fingers. I figure this was because the glass of the bottle distorted the shade slightly, but then again they had swatches of all the shades available for you to compare, so you know what you’re buying.

Surprisingly though, there was just the slightest hint of iridescence in the nail polish after application. In bright light, it looks like it has just a hint of purple in it…not that I’m complaining! :D

Paired with a base and top coat, this colour actually looks pretty nice on my nails and lasts quite long…not to mention it really complements the new hair colour I just had done – a dark brown with red highlights. Now all I need is an occasion to test out the look! Hehe…when’s the next meet up eh girls? *wink*

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:31 pm, July 26, 2009 , Blogger Shortcake said...

hey it looks nice on you, your friend has good taste hoh :) (incidently the word verification for this comment is "goodde" , I'm not kidding!)

 
At 9:40 am, July 27, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

that's a very pretty shade :)

 
At 12:36 pm, August 07, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

shortcake: LOL...yes, she does! :D

askmewhats: I think it would look good on you too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home