Monday 27 July 2009

Pretty pretty…

Is there anyone around that doesn’t like having presents?? LOL…a friend recently returned from Shanghai for business (with some retail therapy undoubtedly sneaking itself in!) and brought back a pretty package in a paper bag for me!

It turned out to be a satin jewelry roll…just check out the pretty embroidery on the back and the tulips on the end to tie it together! And in my favourite colour too…I *heart*!!

The roll has got separate zippered compartments for jewelry to make sure they don’t get all tangled up, as well as a special buttoned tube for rings. Of course, it could also double up pretty well as a makeup pouch I reckon…

Thanks BC!! *hugz*

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:37 am, July 27, 2009 , Blogger plue said...

very very pretty! :D

i think there are some stalls in MV lower ground selling something like this too! go check it out if u want another :D

 
At 2:32 pm, July 27, 2009 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

at first glance I thought it was a brush roll! but girl! it looks so pretty!!!!! very very pretty and great way to store jewelries!

 
At 10:43 am, July 28, 2009 , Anonymous hui ying said...

i have the exact same one. cousin gave it to me.

 
At 12:40 pm, August 07, 2009 , Blogger beetrice said...

plue: ooo really? will have a look, but for now I'm happy with this one... :) thanks for the info!

askmewhats: hehe...I also thought it was a brush roll when I first saw it.. :D

hui ying: nice of your cousin - hope you're enjoying yours too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home