Wednesday 19 November 2008

Gift from a Dear Friend… :)

Some surprises never fail to put a big goofy grin on my face…on Monday night when I got back home, what should I see but this package on the table waiting for me…

It was from none other than fellow bloggie Nikki!! I had sent her some stuff earlier just for her to try, and she wrote to me telling me she had sent off a package to me with a ‘sorry if it’s a bit late for your birthday ya’. Aww babe, I told you you didn’t have to send me anything! (but since you did I’m not complaining either! Hehe…) Anyway, here’s what I found when I opened up the envelope…


A small bubble wrapped package with an eyelash curler!

The package contained an eyelash curler, nail art dotter (I have no idea what this is called!), nail polish, a pot of blush and…yes! Paul & Joe!

I love the way she stuck little post-it notes on every item explaining what it was for – and laughed even harder when she said she doesn’t know why she thought of me when she saw that Hawaiian shade of nail polish… :D thanks to you sending me that dotter thing, I’m now tempted to jump on the nail art bandwagon – horrible though the results may be!!

Nikki also included a pot of Nichido blush in ‘Peach Glow’ as well as *heart* a Paul & Joe facecolour in #46 Etoile Filante which I could not resist taking swatches of on the spot!


Such lovely colours, aren't they?


Nikki, you’re an absolute darling…seriously, you have GOT to get your behind to KL soon k? *grins* And no, I haven't forgotten my promise to fatten you up before you go back with all the yummy food here!!

6 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, November 19, 2008 , Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

Such pretty goodies!! That's so sweet of Niikki :D

 
At 5:12 am, November 20, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww that's so sweet of her :)

 
At 11:03 am, November 20, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah nikki is a sweetie :)
can't wait to see your nail polish! :D

 
At 1:17 pm, November 21, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

connie: *still ogling over the goodies*... :D

tine: she's adorable!! (and super fizzy too!)

prettybeautiful: heehee..now I'm gian to go try out some nail art!!

 
At 4:55 pm, November 21, 2008 , Blogger AskMeWhats said...

hey bee!!!! awww...you really put me up on a "pedestal" here lol I am glad you like the purchases I did...lol I was walking around with hubby in the mall and hubby goes "how about this? how about that?" and i'll go.."no..no..no.." lol hahaha he said : "sounds like you know her too well" LOL Well that's what blogging do! I can't wait for the KL trip!!! UGGGHHHHHH I really can't wait for the "fattening Nikki up" challenge! LOL

I'm glad you like 'em :)

 
At 12:53 pm, November 24, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

askmewhats: wow...i think your hubby going to smack me when he sees me liao - "you're the reason my wife hauled me around the shopping mall a whole day??"...heehee...love em babe, and you too!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home