Wednesday 14 May 2008

UPDATE: Silk Naturals

When I first ordered makeup samples from the Silk Naturals website (you can read the original post here), I mentioned that the mirror and scoops arrived damaged and wrote back to them.

This is what I call really good service – not only did I get a quick reply to my email the same day, but they immediately said they would send me a replacement (some companies usually offer to replace the items if you really complain, and I mean REALLY complain!)

Well, the replacements arrived today, PLASTERED in bubble wrap – the sticky kind (they really took no chances in making sure it arrived in one piece), with a handwritten note scribbled on the card apologizing for the damaged items even though it probably wasn’t their fault.

It is experiences like these that will spur me on to going back to their website to order more items. Even though it was a small purchase, Karen Stark and her staff made me feel like they valued my business and provided EXCELLENT customer service(Beautilicious and Clinique, you should take a leaf out of their book!)

So to Karen and her staff, kudos on the excellent products and service!

(I love the items I ordered, by the way - just haven’t gotten round to writing about it yet…soon, soon!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:46 am, May 15, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

That's really good to hear. I've heard great things about Karen Stark and her team for Silk Naturals. Still I think I went a little overboard with MMU, so I'm taking a break from all of it for now :)

 
At 5:09 pm, May 16, 2008 , Blogger Kimberly Low said...

damn! bee! i think i'm buying some stuff from the site..the perfecting powder looks awesome.

 
At 5:37 pm, May 16, 2008 , Blogger Kimberly Low said...

bee i bought something from silk powder. can't wait to get em!!!

 
At 4:14 pm, May 19, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

tine: definitely...and yeah, I think I know what you mean by OVERBOARD...haha...

kimberlycun: Oooo...welcome to the gang! Haha..I just mixed my powders up..such a fun project.. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home