Tuesday 6 May 2008

I think I’m in Swarovski heaven…

My mum just got back yesterday from her European tour, and wouldn’t you know – after all my going on about Swarovski a couple of posts back, she came back with these goodies…yay!! :D


This was a very cool €125 – sorry the picture isn’t clearer, but I think my hands were shaking…


This is a 3-in-1 interchangeable hoop with dangle chains and studs – can be worn separately or overlapped in pairs…rather the expensive at €130(!!)


From the Oliver Weber collection (also made with Swarovski crystals) at €32…


…and the closest match in terms of earrings (€16)…


While I’m at it, these are some of the less expensive (but just as pretty) trinkets she picked up along the way as well…


I love the pearlescent swirls – apparently these were hand-painted and designed…

These were just oh-so-cute…a small dog made of beads and a beaded lariat that you tie around your neck.


Now I can’t decide which one to wear first! *drools*

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:38 pm, May 06, 2008 , Blogger Tine said...

Damn! Very nice indeed. Especially love the shell necklaces :p

 
At 7:23 pm, May 06, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

tine: yeah, I'm in ecstasy...heehee...it's actually painted on metal, not shell - but so cleverly done!

 
At 4:02 pm, May 07, 2008 , Blogger Shortcake said...

*wahhh* so sweet of your mummy to bring back so many nice stuff for u! :)

 
At 4:57 pm, May 07, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*picks jaw off floor* Your mom has lovely taste! ;)

 
At 6:48 pm, May 07, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

shortcake: yeap yeap...me lurve me moomia! :D

parisb: I'm so thankful for that! She'd rather err on the side of timeless rather than latest, so these'll keep for quite a while...

 
At 8:32 pm, May 07, 2008 , Blogger Fashionasia said...

my gawd...you are so lucky!!!
i received my swarovski necklace from a friend as a wedding present. It was too pretty that i couldn't bring myself to wear it!

 
At 5:33 pm, May 09, 2008 , Blogger beetrice said...

fashionasia: I know what you mean...but not good to keep so long la babe! heehee...(must learn to take my own advice - I still haven't worn any of them yet!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home