Wednesday 27 February 2008

No.7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum...

My cousin Tine asked me to get this for her while I was in Bangkok, and I was pretty curious about the hype surrounding this ‘miracle’ serum…




It’s known in the UK as No.7 Protect & Perfect. The product claims to reveal younger looking, beautifully refined skin with this powerful blend of caring and skin restoring ingredients. Light and non-greasy, it glides on instantly softening and smoothing your skin.

With regular use, it works to renew your complexion, restoring radiance and helping to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks. With concentrated levels of our unique antioxidant complex and skin-firming pro-retinol complex to boost and maintain skin's elasticity.

How to use :
Use day and night to supplement a moisturising regime. Apply a small amount of serum to the palms of the hands and smooth over the face, avoiding the eye area. Finish with moisturiser.

The Verdict:
This serum feels quite nice against my skin, and leaves a cool sensation. I reckon my pores got a little smaller too. Might take a while to see results though – I only saw a difference after 5 continuous days’ use.

No.7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum (or its equivalent) is available in all Boots stores worldwide (for Malaysians, the closest is in Bangkok). Price is approximately RM140 for a 30ml supply.


Rating: 3.5 / 5
Value: $$

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home